IronCloth Secure Mobile Technology
“SEPARATION OF SOFTWARE AND HARDWARE IS THE KEY TO ACHIEVING ENHANCED MOBILITY AND HIGH SECURITY”
Our patented innovation creates a flexible and secure trusted edge device before the operating system or application even starts.
IronCloth mobile security and device technology helps companies creates a more agile workforce and reduce support costs. Provides a unified solution with the flexibility and security of executing a variety of operating systems and profiles on a single device, on the go and reduce costs.
Our IronCloth Next Generation Secure Mobile Medical Device with advanced sensors
- Provides medical clinicians, physicians, and responders with a secure multifunctional mobile medical device to diagnose a variety of medical conditions anywhere across the globe either as a standalone device, or as a connection to medical databases via an Internet connection. .
- Reduce costs while improving the delivery of health care and patient outcomes
- Provides secure functionality in disconnected, intermittent, and limited communications conditions(rural areas).
- Provides businesses and employees the flexibility and security of executing a variety of operating platforms and profiles on a single mobile device, while on the go and reduce support costs. We solve BYOD.
- Improves opportunities for businesses with limited space. Allows businesses and employees secure access to all their applications and data through any available device, anywhere across the globe, no configuration required, and without leaving a trace.
- IronCloth mobile security and device technology provides the ability to select various access approaches with one platform and delivers optimization of business resources.
- Reduce Corporate Tech Refresh and Migration costs. When companies tech refresh hardware; employees can self-migrate to new hardware. No additional support required.
Our IronCloth Next Generation Secure Mobile Device for Businesses on the go
Our IronCloth Next Generation Secure Internet of Things/Smart City Device